- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 small Royal Soft drinks
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp. Oil or olive oil
- Star margarine
- Prepare all ingredients and mix into bowl.
- Put into bowl the flour, baking powder and sugar then mix it.
- Add the 1 cup of royal soda and 2 tbsp. of oil then mix it.
- Lastly add the 1 cup of water and mix it well then set aside.
- Put butter or margarine into cooking pan.
- Put the hotcake mixture into pan and cook for 2 minutes both side.
- Serve with toppings of butter or margarine and sugar on top.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more