- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 pcs eggs
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsps butter, melted
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- pinch of salt
- Grated Cheese
- Pineapple bits
- Pizza Sauce
- Slice cook Ham
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix well. Then set aside.
- In the other mixing bowl, put the eggs, milk, butter, salt and water. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture milk into the dry ingredients little by little. Then mix it well.
- Brush of melted butter each cups or use paper liner. Then fill each molder cup of puto mixture.
- Put the pizza topping with pizza sauce, pineapple bits, ham and cheese.
- Place them in the steamer properly. Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool down then remove the cooked pizza
- puto from the molder cups.
- Serve and enjoy your pizza puto!
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more