- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 pcs eggs
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsps butter, melted
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- pinch of salt
- Grated Cheese
- Pineapple bits
- Pizza Sauce
- Slice cook Ham
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix well. Then set aside.
- In the other mixing bowl, put the eggs, milk, butter, salt and water. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture milk into the dry ingredients little by little. Then mix it well.
- Brush of melted butter each cups or use paper liner. Then fill each molder cup of puto mixture.
- Put the pizza topping with pizza sauce, pineapple bits, ham and cheese.
- Place them in the steamer properly. Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool down then remove the cooked pizza
- puto from the molder cups.
- Serve and enjoy your pizza puto!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more
How to Cook Butchi with Nutella
https://youtu.be/Urc2fG_ef8k Ingredients: ¾ cup water ¾ cup brown sugar 3 cups Glutinous rice flour 1 Nutella ½ cup sesame seeds 1tbsp. ...read more