- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3 pcs eggs
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsps butter, melted
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- dash of food color (optional)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- small slices of cheese (for topping)
- Molding Cups and paper liner
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix well. Then set aside.
- In the other mixing bowl, put the eggs, milk, and water. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture milk into the dry ingredients little by little. Then mix it well.
- Add the vanilla, melted butter and shredded cheese.
- Add food color to better and colorful puto. But it is optional. Then set aside.
- Brush of melted butter each cups or use cupcakes wrapper. Then fill each molder cup of puto mixture.
- Place them in the steamer properly. Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- After 8 minutes put the slices of cheese on top of each puto and steam for another 2 minutes.
- Let them cool down then remove the cooked puto from the molder cups.
- Serve and enjoy your puto cheese!
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more