- Eden cheese slice cubes
- Bread crumbs
- ½ tsp. Salt and Pepper
- 4 tbsp. Cheese Powder
- 2 tbsp. Chili Powder
- Oil for frying
- Beat the egg with salt and pepper. Set aside
- In a bowl mix the chili powder and cheese powder. Set aside
- Cut the Eden cheese into medium dice.
- Coat the cheese in chili cheese powder mixture then dip into beaten egg and dip and coat of bread crumbs.
- Dip again in the beaten egg and into bread crumbs and set aside.
- Do it all in dice cheese and set aside.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the breaded cheese for 2mins. Set aside
- Toss the fried cheese in cheese powder and serve with mayo ketchup dip.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more