- 2 cups Flour
- 4 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Baking powder
- 1 tbsp. Oil for brushing the molder
- 3 pcs. Eggs
- 1 can of Evaporada Milk
- 1 can of Condensed Milk
- Cheese for Toppings
- 1 pack of Cream
- 2 tsp. of Vanilla
- ¼ cup of Butter
- In the mixing bowl add the 2 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp. of baking powder and add the strained flour.
- Add the 1 tsp. of vanilla and 1 can of evaporada milk.
- Then separate white egg and egg yolk and the 2 pcs. of egg yolk for yema spread and the reset of eggs is added into flour. Mix well
- Brush of oil the molder and pour the mixture. Then arrange into steamer and steam for 20 – 25 minutes.
- While are waiting let’s make the yema spread.
- In the pan add the 2-tbsp. sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the ¼ cup of butter and stir until melt.
- Add the 1 can of condensed milk, 2 pcs. Egg yolk and add the 1 tsp. Vanilla and mix well.
- Then add the 1 pack of cream and stir until boiled and creamy then is already done.
- Before cooking time of steam cake check them using toothpick if is already cook.
- Prepare the yema spread for garnishing the steam cake.
- Remove into steamer and remove the steam cake into molder and slice in the center.
- Then put of yema spread into center then pour into top of it until cover all surface.
- Then sprinkle of grated cheese and sever and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more