- ½ Kilo Ube
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 small can Evap Milk
- Nestle cream
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 cup Water
- Cut the ube into medium dice.
- Boil the ube with sugar, milk and water.
- Add condensed milk and nestle cream to make sweet and creamy.
- Wait the ube to become soft and smash.
- Off the gastove and smash it using fork until to make it refined.
- Use blender if needed.
- Keep in a tupper ware and let it cool.
- Served with Pandesal or slice bread.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more