- ½ Kilo Ube
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 small can Evap Milk
- Nestle cream
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 cup Water
- Cut the ube into medium dice.
- Boil the ube with sugar, milk and water.
- Add condensed milk and nestle cream to make sweet and creamy.
- Wait the ube to become soft and smash.
- Off the gastove and smash it using fork until to make it refined.
- Use blender if needed.
- Keep in a tupper ware and let it cool.
- Served with Pandesal or slice bread.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more