- ½ Kilo Ube
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 small can Evap Milk
- Nestle cream
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 cup Water
- Cut the ube into medium dice.
- Boil the ube with sugar, milk and water.
- Add condensed milk and nestle cream to make sweet and creamy.
- Wait the ube to become soft and smash.
- Off the gastove and smash it using fork until to make it refined.
- Use blender if needed.
- Keep in a tupper ware and let it cool.
- Served with Pandesal or slice bread.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more