- ½ Kilo Ube
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 small can Evap Milk
- Nestle cream
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 cup Water
- Cut the ube into medium dice.
- Boil the ube with sugar, milk and water.
- Add condensed milk and nestle cream to make sweet and creamy.
- Wait the ube to become soft and smash.
- Off the gastove and smash it using fork until to make it refined.
- Use blender if needed.
- Keep in a tupper ware and let it cool.
- Served with Pandesal or slice bread.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/6BK0MMMtbJ8 Ingredients. 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: AvocadoNestle creamSmall can Condensed MilkCrushed GrahamGraham crackers.Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients.Mix the nestle cream and condensed milk. Set aside.Wash and cut ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk2 tbsp sugar2 tbsp powdered sugar2 tbsp condensed milk1 tbsp. coffee powder Procedures: Prepare all the things and ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango½ kilo SugarMango Condensed MilkEvaporated Milk¼ kilo Cornstarch1 cup WaterGraham CrushedGraham Crackers2 Liters waterPlastic for Ice Candy Procedure: Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set AsideMix ...read more