- 2 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. Smoked bacon, sliced
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsps. Paprika 1k. lean pork, cubed
- 4 cups water
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups sliced potatoes
- 2 pcs. Chili pepper, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat oil and sauté the pork. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper. When cooked, allow to cool and set aside.
- Heat oil in deep pan and sauté the garlic and the bacon.
- Add the lean pork.
- Add the tomatoes, green bell pepper, potatoes and paprika.
- Pour in water to cover the ingredients. Cover with pan lid and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and season with salt and pepper to taste; stir.
- If you want a spicy humba add chili pepper.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more