- 3-4 cups shaved ice
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp banana extract/flavoring
- 6-8 drops of red food color (for pinkish color)
- Optional Toppings: powdered milk, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, mini marshmallows, candy sprinkles, rice crispies
- Mix evaporated milk, banana extract, red food color and sugar in a bowl.
- Add in shaved ice and mix thoroughly. You may also use a blender.
- Place in serving glasses or cups.
- Top it with optional toppings.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more