Iskrambol or Ice Scramble is one of the many classic cold snacks that we have here in the Philippines. It is such a fun, colorful and delicious snack that any child and adult would want a cup of it. Instead of finding a small stall that sells this, why not try to make it on your own as a fun little project, so that you can customize it the way you like it also.
- 3-4 cups shaved ice
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp banana extract/flavoring
- 6-8 drops of red food color (for pinkish color)
- Optional Toppings: powdered milk, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, mini marshmallows, candy sprinkles, rice crispies
- Mix evaporated milk, banana extract, red food color and sugar in a bowl.
- Add in shaved ice and mix thoroughly. You may also use a blender.
- Place in serving glasses or cups.
- Top it with optional toppings.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more