- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups diced onions
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- ½ cup regular or heavy cream
- 9 ounces tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, loosely packed
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. When the oil is very hot, add the onions.
- Squeeze the sausage from the end of the link to remove it from its casing and add directly into the pan.
- Use a spatula to break up the sausage into bite-sized pieces. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sausage is browned.
- Reduce heat to low, then add the garlic and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add broth, tomatoes, cream, and tortellini to the skillet. Stir to combine. Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Cover, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until tortellini are tender and heated through.
- Taste the sauce and add plenty of salt and pepper to taste. I used 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Add spinach and stir until softened and wilted. Remove from heat and serve.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more