- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups diced onions
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- ½ cup regular or heavy cream
- 9 ounces tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, loosely packed
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. When the oil is very hot, add the onions.
- Squeeze the sausage from the end of the link to remove it from its casing and add directly into the pan.
- Use a spatula to break up the sausage into bite-sized pieces. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sausage is browned.
- Reduce heat to low, then add the garlic and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add broth, tomatoes, cream, and tortellini to the skillet. Stir to combine. Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Cover, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until tortellini are tender and heated through.
- Taste the sauce and add plenty of salt and pepper to taste. I used 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Add spinach and stir until softened and wilted. Remove from heat and serve.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more