- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (85 g) Jell-O Strawberry Jelly Powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, divided
- 3/4 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Add boiling water to jelly powder in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until jelly is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Lean 4 parfait glasses, at an angle, against sides of muffin pan cups. Reserve 4 strawberries for garnish. Slice remaining berries; stir into jelly. Spoon into tilted glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours or until jelly is firm.
- Top with Cool Whip and reserved berries before serving.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more