- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (85 g) Jell-O Strawberry Jelly Powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, divided
- 3/4 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Add boiling water to jelly powder in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until jelly is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Lean 4 parfait glasses, at an angle, against sides of muffin pan cups. Reserve 4 strawberries for garnish. Slice remaining berries; stir into jelly. Spoon into tilted glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours or until jelly is firm.
- Top with Cool Whip and reserved berries before serving.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more