- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp oil (use the left over oil from fried patties.
- 2 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups water.
- 1 beef cube
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mushroom buttons, sliced
- a dash of ground pepper
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Get at least 1/4 cup of the mixture, roll into a ball then flatten using your palm.
- Pan fry the shaped mixture (do not overcook) and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Heat cooking oil.
- Saute onion and mushroom.
- Add flour, whisk using a wire whisk until no more lumps.
- Add beef bouillon and ground pepper.
- Simmer until mixture thickens.
- Pour over the sauce over the fried patties.
- Serve with mashed potato and/or white steamed rice.
Easy Related Posts
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
Ground Beef And Quail Eggs Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 500 g. of ground sirloin (ground lean pork would be more inexpensive and just ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more