- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp oil (use the left over oil from fried patties.
- 2 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups water.
- 1 beef cube
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mushroom buttons, sliced
- a dash of ground pepper
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Get at least 1/4 cup of the mixture, roll into a ball then flatten using your palm.
- Pan fry the shaped mixture (do not overcook) and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Heat cooking oil.
- Saute onion and mushroom.
- Add flour, whisk using a wire whisk until no more lumps.
- Add beef bouillon and ground pepper.
- Simmer until mixture thickens.
- Pour over the sauce over the fried patties.
- Serve with mashed potato and/or white steamed rice.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more