- 3 tbsps oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 k. chicken cut into serving pieces
- 8 cups water
- 4 cups puso ng saging ( banana blossom ), shredded
- 4 cups malunggay leaves ( mustard tree leaves )
- In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and chicken. Saute until the chicken is half cooked
- Add water and allow to boil. When it has boiled, lower the heat and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the banana blossoms and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the malunggay leaves and bring to a boil anew before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more