- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Sea Salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil all over the ribeye steak.
- Season with salt and pepper and cover with the chopped rosemary.
- Place remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large cast iron skillet or oven safe pan and heat over a high heat.
- Once the pan starts to lightly smoke, gently place the steak into the pan and sear on the top and bottom for about 3 minutes each side.
- Using tongs, sear the sides of the steak also.
- Place the pan into the hot oven and roast for 30-35 minutes or longer if you prefer more well done.
- Once the steak is done let it rest in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Slice with a sharp serrated knife and serve at once.
Easy Related Posts
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
Ground Beef And Quail Eggs Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 500 g. of ground sirloin (ground lean pork would be more inexpensive and just ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more
Grilled Steak Lettuce Tacos Recipe
Ingredients: FOR THE GUAC: 4 oz (1 small haas) avocado 1/4 cup diced tomato 2 tablespoons ...read more