- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Sea Salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil all over the ribeye steak.
- Season with salt and pepper and cover with the chopped rosemary.
- Place remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large cast iron skillet or oven safe pan and heat over a high heat.
- Once the pan starts to lightly smoke, gently place the steak into the pan and sear on the top and bottom for about 3 minutes each side.
- Using tongs, sear the sides of the steak also.
- Place the pan into the hot oven and roast for 30-35 minutes or longer if you prefer more well done.
- Once the steak is done let it rest in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Slice with a sharp serrated knife and serve at once.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more