- ¼ k. guso (seaweed)
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 small onion sliced
- 3 pcs. tomatoes chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger sliced
- 2 tbsps. Patis (fish sauce)
- 1 green mango shredded
- guinamos (shrimp paste)
- 2 calamansi juice only
- Clean the guso thoroughly in running water.
- Blanch the guso in hot water. Remove and allow to drain.
- In a bowl, mix with all the other ingredients and toss.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more