- 1 k. octopus ( kugita ), cut into serving pieces
- 1 tbsp. ground pepper
- Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. Bird eye chili , sliced
- 1 thumb – size ginger, sliced into strips
- Heat oil and fry the octopus.
- Season with pepper and stir – fry.
- Add the ginger and stir some more.
- Add the birds eye chili and stir – fry some more. Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more