- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Lye Water/Lihia
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- Grated Coconut(for toppings)
- Grated Cheese(for toppings)
- Other Ingredients:
- ½ cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ cup of Water
- In a cooking pan put the ½ cup of brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ½ cup of water then mix until dissolved and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, put the cassava flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix well.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until mixed.
- Add lye water, vanilla and mix well.
- Add dissolved sugar then continue mixing.
- Place the mixture into individual molds and arrange into steamer and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- After 40 minutes check if it is already cooked.
- Then remove and set aside.
- Remove the kutsinta into the molder.
- Serve with grated coconut or grated cheese on top.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make No Oven Baked Egg Pie | The Best & Easy Egg Pie Recipe | Pinoy Version
https://youtu.be/-5nNvAmd_LQ Ingredients Pie Crust: 2 cups All Purpose Flour - 3 tbsp Sugar - ½ tsp ...read more
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more