- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Lye Water/Lihia
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- Grated Coconut(for toppings)
- Grated Cheese(for toppings)
- Other Ingredients:
- ½ cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ cup of Water
- In a cooking pan put the ½ cup of brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ½ cup of water then mix until dissolved and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, put the cassava flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix well.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until mixed.
- Add lye water, vanilla and mix well.
- Add dissolved sugar then continue mixing.
- Place the mixture into individual molds and arrange into steamer and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- After 40 minutes check if it is already cooked.
- Then remove and set aside.
- Remove the kutsinta into the molder.
- Serve with grated coconut or grated cheese on top.
Easy Related Posts
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more