- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 9 fresh sage leaves
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 3 tsp olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of wax paper. Flatten the chicken to 1/2 inch thick with a mallet. Season both sides of the flattened chicken then place three sage leaves on each breast. Wrap two pieces of prosciutto on each chicken breast.
- Heat 3 teaspoons of olive a skillet over medium high heat. Once the pan and oil are hot, add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes until golden brown; flip the chicken over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is done. Let the meat sit aside on a platter to rest.
- Combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, and cornstarch together in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Place the skillet over medium high heat then add the lemon juice mixture to the pan and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle the sauce over each chicken breast. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Tinolang Manok Recipe
https://youtu.be/buJ0PyE4RUs Ingredients: 1 Kilo Chicken Garlic Onion 1/4 cup of Fish sauce Sayote or Papaya Chili ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce 2 tbsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper 1 tbsp. Seasoning Powder Procedure: Wash ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Broccoli Recipe
https://youtu.be/BI4tFkYd4Js Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken strips Broccoli Garlic slice dice Ginger slice dice 3 tbsp. Oyster sauce 2 tbsp. Sugar 1 tsp. Salt ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee style Fried Chicken / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/YW8i0sRr7rk Ingredients: 2 kilos Chicken Egg Garlic 12 pcs. Calamansi ½ cup Fish Sauce ½ kilo Flour 2 tbsp. Cornstarch 1 tsp. Seasoning powder 1 ...read more