- 15 graham crackers (enough to cover bottom)
- 8-10 strawberries, thinly sliced (enough to cover bottom)
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size, fat free, sugar free, or regular)
- 1 1/2 cups drained, crushed pineapple (or fresh, finely chopped and drained)
- 3/4 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups light whipped topping, divided
- Line a 9×13″ pan with a single layer of graham crackers (left whole, unless you need to break them to fit the pan). Top with a single layer of slice strawberries.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Add milk and pudding mix, and beat until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Stir in pineapple and yogurt. Slowly stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread in the pan over the strawberries.
- Top with remaining cup of cool whip. Refrigerate at least 6-8 hours so that graham crackers can soften and become cake-like. It can be made ahead and frozen, too.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more