- 15 graham crackers (enough to cover bottom)
- 8-10 strawberries, thinly sliced (enough to cover bottom)
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size, fat free, sugar free, or regular)
- 1 1/2 cups drained, crushed pineapple (or fresh, finely chopped and drained)
- 3/4 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups light whipped topping, divided
- Line a 9×13″ pan with a single layer of graham crackers (left whole, unless you need to break them to fit the pan). Top with a single layer of slice strawberries.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Add milk and pudding mix, and beat until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Stir in pineapple and yogurt. Slowly stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread in the pan over the strawberries.
- Top with remaining cup of cool whip. Refrigerate at least 6-8 hours so that graham crackers can soften and become cake-like. It can be made ahead and frozen, too.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more