- 20 – 24 pcs. chocolate biscuits
- 1 cup of Fresh milk
- 1 tsp of Baking powder
- Chocolate Sauce for Ganache
- Chocolate bar for toppings
- Oil for brushing the pot and paper wax
- Separate the biscuits from its filling. Set aside
- Use hand or blender to crushed the biscuit.
- Pour the crushed biscuit, baking powder, fresh milk and biscuit filling. Mix well.
- Brush the rice cooker pot of oil and put with wax paper/parchment paper.
- Pour and strain the mixture cake in rice cooker and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool and removed from the rice cooker.
- Crushed the chocolate bar using peeler.
- Glazed with chocolate sauce and top with grated chocolate.
- Serve and Enjoy the LOCK – DOWN CAKE.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Chocolate Dream Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le298Rj4wAI Ingredients: 1 cup evaporated milk 1/4 cup sugar white 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/4 cup ...read more
TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
https://youtu.be/J9XLSMiHWX0 Ingredients. 1/2 cup milo powder 1/2 cup cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 cup ...read more