- 20 – 24 pcs. chocolate biscuits
- 1 cup of Fresh milk
- 1 tsp of Baking powder
- Chocolate Sauce for Ganache
- Chocolate bar for toppings
- Oil for brushing the pot and paper wax
- Separate the biscuits from its filling. Set aside
- Use hand or blender to crushed the biscuit.
- Pour the crushed biscuit, baking powder, fresh milk and biscuit filling. Mix well.
- Brush the rice cooker pot of oil and put with wax paper/parchment paper.
- Pour and strain the mixture cake in rice cooker and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool and removed from the rice cooker.
- Crushed the chocolate bar using peeler.
- Glazed with chocolate sauce and top with grated chocolate.
- Serve and Enjoy the LOCK – DOWN CAKE.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more