- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 cup boiled macaroni
- 200 grams grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp green chilies (minced)
- ½ tsp freshly grated black pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- oil for deep frying
- Heat butter in a saucepan, add flour and cook over medium heat until become fragrant.
- Now slowly add milk and stir continuously so that smooth batter would form. Cook the mixture until it starts to thick.
- Add macaroni and stir well in the batter, then add green chilies, black pepper and salt. Cook the mixture until it becomes thicker and denser.
- Remove the pan from heat, cool it for 5 mins. then keep it freezer for 10 mins.
- Now start making small balls by using 1 tbsp of mixture, dust these balls first in flour then dip in egg whites and in the end coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil for deep frying in pan, add the prepared balls in batches and fry over medium-high heat for just 3-5 mins. or until become golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the hot fried Mac and cheese bites with ketchup.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more