- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 cup boiled macaroni
- 200 grams grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp green chilies (minced)
- ½ tsp freshly grated black pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- oil for deep frying
- Heat butter in a saucepan, add flour and cook over medium heat until become fragrant.
- Now slowly add milk and stir continuously so that smooth batter would form. Cook the mixture until it starts to thick.
- Add macaroni and stir well in the batter, then add green chilies, black pepper and salt. Cook the mixture until it becomes thicker and denser.
- Remove the pan from heat, cool it for 5 mins. then keep it freezer for 10 mins.
- Now start making small balls by using 1 tbsp of mixture, dust these balls first in flour then dip in egg whites and in the end coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil for deep frying in pan, add the prepared balls in batches and fry over medium-high heat for just 3-5 mins. or until become golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the hot fried Mac and cheese bites with ketchup.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more