- 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente
- 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or chopped into small pieces or diced
- 1 small fuji apples, diced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained well
- ½ cup cheese, diced or grated
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise ( this is a very small amount for this kind of dish, feel free to add more if you think the salad is too dry or you can add a little milk instead)
- salt and white pepper to taste
- optional : add about ½ cup cooked shrimp; peeled and deveined
- In a big bowl, combine everything and toss gently until well combine, taste it; adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Cover the bowl or transfer into a covered container and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your chicken macaroni salad!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more