- 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente
- 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or chopped into small pieces or diced
- 1 small fuji apples, diced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained well
- ½ cup cheese, diced or grated
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise ( this is a very small amount for this kind of dish, feel free to add more if you think the salad is too dry or you can add a little milk instead)
- salt and white pepper to taste
- optional : add about ½ cup cooked shrimp; peeled and deveined
- In a big bowl, combine everything and toss gently until well combine, taste it; adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Cover the bowl or transfer into a covered container and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your chicken macaroni salad!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more