Are you searching for an easy snack or party dish? Well, lucky you cause we have here this simple macaroni salad recipe. Similar to spaghetti, macaroni salad is commonly served during fiestas or any celebration, such as family outings and picnic. From the westerners, this variety of dry pasta salad has been adapted by Filipinos. Using only the tidbits of chicken and cheese and raisins, macaroni salad has now its Filipino version of flavors. The Filipino-style macaroni salad uses chicken, which should be boiled and shredded, as well as carrots, raisins, cubed cheese, and pickles. Depending on the preference of that who prepared, sometimes one would find pineapple bits and hams in it. Easy to make, all ingredients are just mixed in one mixing bowl. Thus, you have to prepare all the ingredients beforehand to save some time. Serve it chill and enjoy!
- ½ kilo small shell or elbow macaroni
- ¼ tsp. oil
- Italian dressing (optional)
- ½ cup sliced stuffed olives
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 white onion, grated mayonnaise.
- In a large pan, boil water and add 2-3 drops of oil.
- Put macaroni and cook for 7 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain. Rinse under cold water and drain again.
- Put in a bowl, Moisten with Italian dressing and add sugar, if desired, Toss lightly.
- Add olives, celery, onion, and mayonnaise, Toss.
- Cover and chill before serving.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Banana Leche Flan Recipe
Ingredients: 1 big can (15oz) evaporated milk 1 big can(14oz) condensed milk 6 egg yolks ...read more