Are you searching for an easy snack or party dish? Well, lucky you cause we have here this simple macaroni salad recipe. Similar to spaghetti, macaroni salad is commonly served during fiestas or any celebration, such as family outings and picnic. From the westerners, this variety of dry pasta salad has been adapted by Filipinos. Using only the tidbits of chicken and cheese and raisins, macaroni salad has now its Filipino version of flavors. The Filipino-style macaroni salad uses chicken, which should be boiled and shredded, as well as carrots, raisins, cubed cheese, and pickles. Depending on the preference of that who prepared, sometimes one would find pineapple bits and hams in it. Easy to make, all ingredients are just mixed in one mixing bowl. Thus, you have to prepare all the ingredients beforehand to save some time. Serve it chill and enjoy!
- ½ kilo small shell or elbow macaroni
- ¼ tsp. oil
- Italian dressing (optional)
- ½ cup sliced stuffed olives
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 white onion, grated mayonnaise.
- In a large pan, boil water and add 2-3 drops of oil.
- Put macaroni and cook for 7 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain. Rinse under cold water and drain again.
- Put in a bowl, Moisten with Italian dressing and add sugar, if desired, Toss lightly.
- Add olives, celery, onion, and mayonnaise, Toss.
- Cover and chill before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Cookies and Cream Fudge Recipe
Ingredients: Pack of Oreo Cookies 500 grams of white chocolate 1 can of condensed milk Cooking ...read more
Best step to make Macaroni Chicken Salad
One of the favorite appetizer of Filipinos is Chicken Macaroni Salad. ...read more