- ½ kg chicken, cut into 5 pieces
- 1 liter water
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc. medium onion, small diced
- 4 pcs. thumb-size ginger, julienned
- 4 stalks lemongrass, white part sliced
- 1 pc. siling panigang
- 1 pc. buko, reserve water and cut the meat into strips
- 2 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1 bunch chili tops, picked
- Place chicken in a pot and pour water. Bring to a boil, skim the scum andsimmer for 15 minutes. Strain chicken and cool. Reserve chicken stock.
- Combine oil and garlic in a pot and sauté until golden brown. Add onion, ginger, lemongrass and siling panigang and sweat for 2 minutes. Pour reserved chicken stock and buko juice, bring to a boil skim the scum and bring to simmer.
- Meanwhile, shred chicken and add to simmering broth. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Check seasoning. Stir in chili tops and remove from heat. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more