- 400 grams – Cornstarch
- 1 can Cream Corn
- 1 can Sweet Corn
- 1 Eden Cheese
- ¾ kilo White Sugar
- 2 – Big Coconut Milk
- 4 Liters Water
- Transfer it into the pot. The mixture Maja ingredients and bring to boil.
- Slightly stir it until it is boiling.
- Add the cornstarch mixture in the cooking pot and stir thoroughly.
- Allow to cook while stirring until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
- Transfer it into a tray.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
- Allow to cool down then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold. Share and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more