- 400 grams – Cornstarch
- 1 can Cream Corn
- 1 can Sweet Corn
- 1 Eden Cheese
- ¾ kilo White Sugar
- 2 – Big Coconut Milk
- 4 Liters Water
- Transfer it into the pot. The mixture Maja ingredients and bring to boil.
- Slightly stir it until it is boiling.
- Add the cornstarch mixture in the cooking pot and stir thoroughly.
- Allow to cook while stirring until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
- Transfer it into a tray.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
- Allow to cool down then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold. Share and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more