- 2 avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) crema-asada
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 2 packs graham crackers
- 1 pack crushed grahams
- 1 to 2 avocados, sliced for topping
- Put avocado and condensed milk in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add crema-asada then blend again.
- Add all-purpose cream then blend again for the last time. Set aside the cream mixture.
- Make a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of a rectangle or square container. Spread some cream mixture evenly on top of the crackers. Spread crushed grahams on top of the cream mixture. Repeat the process until you make 3-4 layers depending on the size of the container and until you consume all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight to set completely.
- Serve and enjoy your avocado graham float!
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more