2 ripe bananas
1 pc egg
1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 kg all-purpose flour
1. In a big mixing bowl, mash the banana.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except for the flour) one by one while continuously mixing.
3. Add a small amount of flour to the mixture then adjust later on. The mixture should not be too dry or too runny. It’s better to use an electric hand mixer for the final mix.
4. Prepare the
molders with cupcake liners.
5. Fill each molder with the mixture then arrange them properly in the steamer.
6. Steam for about 10-15 minutes or test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the
7. Remove the
from the molders then serve.
8. Enjoy your banana puto!
Easy Related Posts
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
How to Make PERFECT PUTO CHEESE ala GOLDILOCKS (Soft & Fluffy) | MASARAP at Pwedeng PANG-NEGOSYO!
https://youtu.be/lE0Ep3BtNUo Ingredients: • ½ kl allpurpose flour = 21.00 • 1 cup sugar = 8.00 • 2 1/2 tbsp ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more