2 ripe bananas
1 pc egg
1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 kg all-purpose flour
1. In a big mixing bowl, mash the banana.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except for the flour) one by one while continuously mixing.
3. Add a small amount of flour to the mixture then adjust later on. The mixture should not be too dry or too runny. It’s better to use an electric hand mixer for the final mix.
4. Prepare the
molders with cupcake liners.
5. Fill each molder with the mixture then arrange them properly in the steamer.
6. Steam for about 10-15 minutes or test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the
7. Remove the
from the molders then serve.
8. Enjoy your banana puto!
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more
Pancit Canton With Sardines Recipe
Ingredients: 16 oz pancit canton noodles (can be found in the Oriental aisle of supermarket) ...read more
Puto Cheese With Eggs Whites Recipe
Ingredients: 4 cups flour 2 tablespoon of baking powder 2 cups white sugar 10 egg ...read more