- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 pc egg
- 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ kg all-purpose flour
- In a big mixing bowl, mash the banana.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except for the flour) one by one while continuously mixing.
- Add a small amount of flour to the mixture then adjust later on. The mixture should not be too dry or too runny. It’s better to use an electric hand mixer for the final mix.
- Prepare the puto molders with cupcake liners.
- Fill each molder with the mixture then arrange them properly in the steamer.
- Steam for about 10-15 minutes or test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the puto is cooked.
- Remove the puto from the molders then serve.
- Enjoy your banana puto!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more