For the choco jelly:
1 tsp gelatin powder (clear)
3 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup Milo powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups water
For the samalamig:
1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
1 cup Milo powder
1/4 cup sugar
Make the choco jelly:
1. In a pan or pot, put all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
2. Gradually add the water while stirring.
3. Put in the stove over medium heat. Bring to a boil while continuously stirring.
4. Remove from heat then transfer to a mold. Let it cool down.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
Make the samalamig:
1. In a big mixing bowl, combine Milo powder, sugar, and evaporated milk. Mix well then set aside.
2. Bring out the prepared choco jelly and slice it into tiny pieces.
3. Prepare glasses with ice cubes. Put choco jelly pieces in each glass then add the samalamig until the glass is full. You can also put all the choco jelly pieces and samalamig into a pitcher with ice cubes, if preferred.
4. Serve and enjoy your choco jelly samalamig!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more