- 2 ripe mangoes, sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) crema-asada
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- ¼ kg sago, cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder, cooked & diced
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- Put sliced mangoes into the blender. Turn on the blender until the mangoes are crushed.
- Add the condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Turn on the blender until the ingredients are well-blended.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container.
- Add the sago, diced gulaman, and diced mangoes. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve in glasses. Top with diced mangoes if desired.
- Enjoy your mango sago gulaman dessert!
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more