- 2 cups ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 drops red food color (optional)
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons canned red beans, in kernels
- 2 tablespoons canned sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons grass jelly pieces
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- To make syrup, mix brown sugar, water, and food color in a small sauce pan. Heat it up over medium heat. As soon as the sugar melts and the syrup starts to bubble, turn off the heat. Set aside and let cool.
- Make shaved ice by using ice shaver or blender.
- Transfer the shaved ice to a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the syrup, then top with condensed milk, red beans, sweet corn, and grass jelly, and peanuts.
- Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more