- 3 packs crushed grahams
- 1¼ can condensed milk
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- Marshmallow for filling
- Margarine for greasing
- Extra crushed grahams for coating
- Mix crushed grahams,condensed and evap, blend until well combined.
- Put a small amount of margarine on your hands before flattening the mixture to avoid sticking.
- Pick a small amount of the mixture and flattened using your hands.
- Coat the the mallows with the flattened mixture and roll over to the extra crushed grahams.
- You can chill for 10 mins. before serving.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more