- 1 (250-gram) otap pack
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (227-gram) softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup fresh mangoes, chopped
- Pulse 1 (250-gram) otap pack in a food processor (or crush manually) to make crumbs, around 2 cups.
- Mix with 4 tablespoons melted butter and press into the bottom of an 8×8-inch pan. Chill until ready to use.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together 1 (227-gram) softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup condensed milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup all-purpose cream.
- Dilute 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup hot water. Add to cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
- Mix in 1/4 cup chopped fresh mangoes. Pour over prepared crust and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight. To serve, slice into squares and top with mango jam.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more