- 1 (250-gram) otap pack
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (227-gram) softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup fresh mangoes, chopped
- Pulse 1 (250-gram) otap pack in a food processor (or crush manually) to make crumbs, around 2 cups.
- Mix with 4 tablespoons melted butter and press into the bottom of an 8×8-inch pan. Chill until ready to use.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together 1 (227-gram) softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup condensed milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup all-purpose cream.
- Dilute 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup hot water. Add to cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
- Mix in 1/4 cup chopped fresh mangoes. Pour over prepared crust and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight. To serve, slice into squares and top with mango jam.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more