- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 pc. of nestle cream
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 pack of graham crackers
- 1/4 cup graham powder
- 2 pcs mango (slices and puree)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a clean bowl mix the nestle cream, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla essence. Mix well
- Layer the graham crackers in a square bowl and pour the cream mixture, sprinkle with graham powder , add the sliced mango.
- Repeat the process in the 2nd and 3rd layer .
- For the last layer top with the mango puree and slice mango.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve and Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
https://youtu.be/J9XLSMiHWX0 Ingredients. 1/2 cup milo powder 1/2 cup cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 cup ...read more
3 FLAVORS GRAHAM BALLS
https://youtu.be/RiGPZ444WBk Ingredients: 1 can of Condensed Milk = 41.00 2 packs (200g) of Graham Powder ...read more