- 1½ lb salmon fillet cut into 6 equal pieces
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Arrange the salmon pieces in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce. Pour over salmon. Add some freshly ground pepper, if preferred.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
Serve over some rice and/or with a side of broccoli.
Source: Jo Cooks
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more