- 16pcs Chicken Drumlets & Winglets
- 6-7 tbsp Mayonnaise (Kraft)
- 11/2 tbsp Garlic Salt (McCormick)
- 2-3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Powder (Kraft)
- Marinade chicken drumlets & winglets for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Wrap the tray with foil paper and apply butter, arrange the chicken drumlets & winglets.
- Bake at 180C for 10mins on both sides, increase to 200C, bake for another 10-15mins for both sides.
- Ready serve with Japanese cucumber & carrot cut into stripe with mayonnaise.
Recipe submitted by Wendy Kwan
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more