- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced (caramelized if you have the time)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- If caramelizing the onion, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a small skillet. Add the onion and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes until some of the onions get dark. Reduce the heat to very low and cook another 15-20 minutes until the onions are golden brown and very sweet.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread evenly in a 10 x 15″ baking sheet or pan (If using a larger pan or a lesser amount of ground meat, spread into a large patty about ½” thick).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Pour off any juices/fat and cut into 12-16 portions.
- Serve on dinner rolls for sliders or as a breakfast patty with a fried egg as shown.
Source: Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more