- 1 lb ground beef or pork
- 500 grams of macaroni noodles
- 4 wieners, chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of beef stock or water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 thick slices quick melt cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- cooking oil
- Add some oil to a preheated pan. Place the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper into the pan. Saute them over medium heat until they are fragrant.
- Place the ground beef and wieners in. Fry them until the beef browns – 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup, and sugar. Season it with salt and pepper. Stir until everything is well combined. Add in the beef stock and stir once more. Place a lid over the top, reduce the heat to low, and allow it to simmer for 30 minutes.
- About 10 minutes before the sauce is finished simmering, boil the macaroni noodles according to package instructions.
- When the sauce has finished simmering, add in the milk and cheddar cheese. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Add in the macaroni noodles. Stir and toss until the noodles are completely covered.
- Place the meat and cheese macaroni on a plate, top with your favorite cheese, serve and enjoy.
Source : Cook n Share
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more