- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- hot sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ lb brown mushrooms
- 4 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Chop the onion and the dill. In a big bowl, add the ground pork, half the onion and half the dill. Add 2 eggs, the breadcrumbs, hot sauce, salt and pepper and buttermilk. Mix well. Shape into meatballs and fry the meatballs about 3 min per side.
- Place the meatballs on a cookie tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter. Add the onion and saute. Add the mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir well then add the beef broth and stir. Add the heavy cream, wine, salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the meatballs to the mushroom sauce and dill.
- Cook for another 2 minutes, then it’s ready to serve.
Source: Jo Cooks
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more