For the meatballs:
- 250gm ground beef
1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Black pepper
- Salt (add a small pinch since the sauce has enough)
- 1 teaspoon oil
Mix all ingredients and form small balls. Bake on a non stick baking tray, in a preheated oven 180C/350F for 20 minutes, when done cover and keep aside.
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 chicken bouillon (low sodium)
- 3 spring onions cut 3″ long
- 3/4 cup water
- Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
To thicken the sauce:
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon water
- Mix vinegar, sugar, black pepper, chicken bouillon, and soy sauce in 3/4 cup water, and bring to a boil.
- Remove sauce from heat. Mix cornstarch with 3 tablespoon water and gradually add to the sauce while stirring.
- Add spring onion and sesame oil to the sauce and stir on medium heat until it thickens. Add the meatballs, and coat with the sauce, let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Serve on steamed rice or noodles.
Source : Munaty Cooking
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more