- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1lb ground ground beef
- 1 ½ cups grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 6 cups crushed tomatoes (about 2 (28 ounce) cans)
- 3 bay leaves
- 1lb spaghetti noodles
- Bring large stockpot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, In a medium bowl combine ground beef, 1 cup parmesan cheese, ½ cup of the chopped parsley, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper. Mix everything together until well combined. Roll the meat mixture into small meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in a large-deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs in a single layer so that they are not touching in the skillet. Cook until lightly browned on the bottom. Scatter the chopped onion and the minced garlic around the meatballs in the skillet.
- When the meatballs are brown on the bottom and the onion begins to soften, add the crushed tomatoes and bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer. Cover the skillet and cook until the meatballs are fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 160 Degrees F.), about 8 minutes. Note: if using ground turkey instead of beef, the internal temperature must reach 165 degrees F.).Remove the lid and simmer for another 5-10 minutes to thicken the sauce a little. Serve over the noodles and top with additional parsley and parmesan cheese.
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more