- 1 k. bee, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, chopped
- 3 lemon grass bulbs
- 1 ½ cups tomato sauce
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 1 potato, cubed
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp. curry powder ( red or yellow )
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp. cumin powder
- ¾ cups sugar
- 2 cups beef broth
- ⅛ cup soy sauce
- cooking oil
- Heat oil and saute the ginger, onions and lemon grass until aromatic.
- Add the beef, cinnamon, curry, cayenne pepper and cumin.
- Add the tomato sauce, soy sauce and beef stock. allow to simmer.
- Add the carrot and the potato. cover and allow to cook.
- Add the sugar and allow to cook some more
- The mechado is done when the beef is tender and the sauce has thickened.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more