- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 ½ cups rice
- 250ml tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cups vegetables broth
- ½ cups peas
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 2 pcs tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500g chicken thigh
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 250ml can diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Heat olive oil in a stock pot over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion. Cook until onions have become translucent. Stir in rice until toasted.
- Pour the tomato sauce and vegetable broth, and bring to a simmer. Put the peas, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer until rice is cooked through. Stir in tomatoes and garnish with cilantro.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot. Cook the chicken pieces until golden brown on all sides. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Stir in the bay leaf, black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, cloves, and cinnamon. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir until the onion has softened.
- Put the tomatoes, brown sugar, and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer. Then stir in the chocolate chips until melted and return the chicken pieces to the pot. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is tender and no longer pink at the bone. This will take about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Put the raisins. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more