- Batch of pre-baked vanilla cupcakes
- Chocolate sandwich cookies, regular size and mini size
- Frost the cupcakes.
- Split each cookie into halves (you’ll need a total of six regular cookies and twelve mini cookies to decorate a dozen cupcakes).
- Push one half of a regular cookie (with the unfrosted side facing forward) halfway down into the center of a cupcake to create the top of the mouse head. For ears, set a pair of mini cookie halves (again, unfrosted sides facing forward) right behind and to the sides of the head. This time press the cookies into the frosting just far enough to hold them in place.
- Use the remaining cookie halves to decorate the rest of the cupcakes.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more