- 1kg clams in shell
- 1/4 cup salted or unsalted butter (your choice)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups milk
- 2 Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalk of celery,chopped
- 1cup of chicken stock
- 2 medium size of crusty bread, put a hallow in the middle by removing some of
- the soft middle.
- 1 small can of sweet corn, drained
- Boil the potatoes, carrots, onion and celery in the chicken stock till the vegetables soften.
- While you are waiting for the vegetables to cook, melt the butter in a slow heat then pour the milk in and the flour while whisking (avoid to make it boil) till it thickens.
- Put the clams in hot milk mixture in a low heat.
- Avoid to over cooked the clams and pour in the vegetables mixture with the chicken stock.add salt and pepper.
- To served, pour it in the crusty bread, add the corn kernels, more pepper if you like and put some celery leaves. Enjoy.
*you can add mushroom if you like some.
Recipe by: Mic’s Food Odyssey
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more