- 5 – 10 pcs. Banana
- 1 Sachet Milo
- 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper
- Oil for frying
- Slice the banana into 3 lengthwise.
- Lay a piece of wrapper put 2 pieces slice banana
- Sprinkle with Milo Powder and roll it. Then set aside
- Heat the oil and fry for 3 – 5 minutes. Until golden brown.
- Use strainer to drain the excess oil.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Mango Graham Ref Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEz9PJiocf8 Ingredients: 1/2 cup condensed milk 1 pc. of nestle cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk ...read more
Bilo - Bilo Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVuBkrHUHY Ingredients: ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour 1 big coconut milk, 2 cups of Sugar ...read more