- 5 – 10 pcs. Banana
- 1 Sachet Milo
- 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper
- Oil for frying
- Slice the banana into 3 lengthwise.
- Lay a piece of wrapper put 2 pieces slice banana
- Sprinkle with Milo Powder and roll it. Then set aside
- Heat the oil and fry for 3 – 5 minutes. Until golden brown.
- Use strainer to drain the excess oil.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more