- 10 pcs ripe saba or ripe plantain, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 250 grams ripe langka, seeds removed
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mantecado ice cream
- Combine brown sugar and water in a pan and bring to boil until sugar dissolves. Add the sliced bananas and langka, turn the heat on low
and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Simmer until the syrup becomes thick and light then turn the heat off.
- Stir in vanilla essence and let it cool.
- Serve with Mantecado Ice Cream.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more