- 10 pcs ripe saba or ripe plantain, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 250 grams ripe langka, seeds removed
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mantecado ice cream
- Combine brown sugar and water in a pan and bring to boil until sugar dissolves. Add the sliced bananas and langka, turn the heat on low
and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Simmer until the syrup becomes thick and light then turn the heat off.
- Stir in vanilla essence and let it cool.
- Serve with Mantecado Ice Cream.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more