- 8 thawed thin slices of minute steak or any part you may wish
(this will be about 1/2 kilo)
- 2 grams rough sea salt
(above has purpose why rough sea salt was used)
- 2 grams ground black pepper
- 1 gram dried thyme
- 2 grams garlic powder
- 2 gram nutmeg powder
- 2 gram coriander powder
- 1 gram Spanish paprika powder
- 1 pouch mixed veggies (diced carrots, corn kernels, green peas) (readily available at major supermarkets or in any oriental store near you)
- 1 small slice of butter
- 1 gram table salt
- steak plate
- 3-4 slices of butter
- tongs to turn steak
- Mix all meat rub ingredients in a bowl. Whisk thoroughly and tumble well to ensure well blended raw mats.
- Coat steak with meat rub on all sides. Set aside.
- Set steak plate on medium heat. Melt in 1 slice of butter-scatter.
- Cook your steak 1 or 2 at a time to the done-ness you desire while adding butter as needed. Since meat are thinly sliced, a minute of cooking on each side will give you medium well.
- When all are done, set temp to low and in the same steak plate pour in mixed veggies, add in butter and salt. Toss well and use as siding.
Did not create a gravy or sauce. I like to pour in our own “Pineapple Based Ultra Hot Sauce” processed from different fresh types of peppers.
Recipe Submitted by Mr. Jose Dante S. Morados. Visit his blog at This Gramp is a Food Critic
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more
Best step to make Beef Morcon
Another popular Filipino dish commonly served on holidays and special occasions is morcon. This Filipino-style ...read more