- 1½ tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1½ teaspoons dry sherry
- 1½ teaspoons hoisin sauce
- ¾ teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chile paste with garlic
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt (use less if you’re using table salt)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon (about 3 cloves) minced fresh garlic
- ½ pound sirloin steak, cut across grain into thin slices
- 8 medium-sized green onions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the oil and tilt the skillet to spread it around.
- Add the beef, ginger, and garlic to the pan. Cook until the beef is done and starting to brown (2–3 minutes).
- Add the green onions and cook, stirring, for about 30 seconds.
- Add the sauce and cook, stirring, for 30–60 seconds, until hot and thickened.
- Serve over rice noodles or steamed rice.
Source: In the Kitchen with Kath
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more