- 7pcs Round Breakfast Ham
- 400g Minced Pork
- 100g Watercress
- 15g Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 150ml Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- A dash pepper powder
- A dash sesame oil
- Diced Spring Onion
- Combine minced pork with seasoning and mix evenly.
- Use only the tender portion of the watercress, pluck into 2 to 3 sections. Wash watercress, drain and place on a plate, set aside.
- Shape minced pork into small balls, press gently and make a hole.
- Roll the ham (2pcs) into a rose and insert into the hole of the minced pork ball. Place the
- roses minced pork on the scalded watercress. Pour chicken stock and steam over medium heat until cooked.
Recipe by Sandra Kwan
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more