1med. Size mudfish (dalag), cleaned
4pcs. Bananas (saba variety)
½ pc cabbage, sliced
1 bundle pechay, leaves separated
2 potatoes sliced
1 carrot sliced
1 onion chopped
4 cloves garlic
1. In a pan, sauté the onion and garlic.
2. Add the cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Saute some more
3. Add bananas, water and whole peppercorns.
4. Cover and allow boiling.
5. Add mudfish and cook until the flesh is flaky.
6. Cook some more until the liquid has reduced considerably and becomes a bit sticky.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more