1med. Size mudfish (dalag), cleaned
4pcs. Bananas (saba variety)
½ pc cabbage, sliced
1 bundle pechay, leaves separated
2 potatoes sliced
1 carrot sliced
1 onion chopped
4 cloves garlic
1. In a pan, sauté the onion and garlic.
2. Add the cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Saute some more
3. Add bananas, water and whole peppercorns.
4. Cover and allow boiling.
5. Add mudfish and cook until the flesh is flaky.
6. Cook some more until the liquid has reduced considerably and becomes a bit sticky.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more